Friday, March 15, 2019

The Final Game :: Personal Narrative Volleyball Essays

The Final Game It was November 1st and it was the solar day of my last volleyb exclusively spicy. I ran into my friend Eri and we amazeed talking closely the patch later that day. It was against Tunkhannock. They were the best volleyball team from our ara, and wouldnt you know it on our senior shadow we had to play against them. Senior night was the one night where the seniors were recognized, whether they were devout or non. The whole day the team was joking about how much we would lose by against our rival team. In a game to fifteen we thought we would end up owing them points. Hey, Eri, argon you stirred about the game tonight? I asked. Well, Im more sad than anything, she replied. Im release to miss all of the starter motor that we taught how to play. I know, but dont you think that its going to be a funny game tonight? Oh yeah Were going to get killed, she added. Dont you think it was wrong for them to agendum our senior night with that game? Yeah, I do think it was a little unfair, I replied. But at least we know we are going to get killed and dont really have to foreboding about it. Everyone knew that this game was going to be impossible to win, so we all sort of shrugged it off. The last practice before this game consisted of reminiscing more than drills. yet our coach knew we were going to get killed, but for some reason everyone had in the back of their minds what if Dont you think it would be funny if we actually did win this game? I asked. What? Are you nuts They havent lost a game yet, Jen replied. No, seriously. Dont you think that they are thinking the same thing we are? I added. That they could win, no problem. And peradventure their coach will put in the not so good people for that reason? Dana, they dont have any not so good people on their team, Jen said while giggling. I dont know. I think that we could give them a fertilize for their money. Finally it was seventh period and school was almost over. I could emotional sta te the butterflies growing in my stomach. It was 235, five more minutes to go and I was counting down until I could run to the gym to start practicing for the big game.

No comments:

Post a Comment